Thursday, February 15, 2007

Beef Brisket Versus London Broil




30) Question / CEILING: lines "phonic"
I found your link, my market in St George Orc is already signed and you have not been not consulted; sorry.
Can you tell me if the lines "phonic"
worth it, I get asked the false ceiling (Placo on conventional rails) at 50cm below a wood frame, which itself is 3 bedrooms and more insulation (20cm mineral wool) on the ceiling I thought it would be interesting to break the lines by flexible elements which exist, obviously, but I could never see in real life. The layers in question do not seem motivated by any deviation from the simplest specification ....
thank you in advance,
30) Answer / CEILINGS: lines "phonic"
Hello: Even if you have already signed with someone else, nothing prevents you do in the future can not do more work together.
Regarding the lines "phonic" It's very rare to have sites where you have the opportunity to ask questions. Only once I've used these vibration lines. It was at Montpellier in the office of a psychoanalyst, to avoid phonetic exchanges between floors. Already the time each of the lines were expensive {10 € piece is that you made 33 to € mt2, and more had to order them! Your ceiling you would be doubled. Perhaps the prices were changed since then. I bought it at Union Materials.

is what I can tell you Price from experience. Soon

Jorge Valenzuela

0 comments:

Post a Comment