Thursday, February 15, 2007

Typhoid Vaccination Recommendation Cities



32) Question / CEILING: BA13 directly ask the on bastin
bjr mr
I can write you because I saw you on the forum leroy merlin 1 question

I possess an expansion in my house who was an old garage roof of a c is a slope fibrocimentfixer on planks 60 which was even based on bastin
then I remove the sheets lay directly on the BA13 bastin rest my Icelandic thin layer plate and screw me in the end? Thank you



32) Answer / CEILINGS: put directly on the BA13 bastin
Bj: I'll answer a question you actually want to insulate your ceiling, right? The BA13 is not yet is it not? Why will deposit the sheet in cement? Why not insulate between the joists, and then make a plasterboard ceiling? Otherwise you can actually raise your fibreC put plasterboard on the logs to your insulation and replace your sheets of fiber cement. A small image, it would be nice to be able to better judge the work to be done. A + Jorge

0 comments:

Post a Comment