Thursday, February 15, 2007

Wording On My Mother's Funeral Flowers



35) Question / CEILING: insulation, framing, hangers
Hello. Thank you for your wonderful site. But despite all your good advice I am still wondering because no vendor told me the same thing so tough. and I have to get the materials tomorrow so urgent

PROJECT:

Making a false ceiling BA 13 on metal frame.
Above there are the rooms with parquet wood old (100 years) 30mm thick, which do a lot of noise and insulation of anything necessarily.

first question) What insulation glass wool rock or how thick the seller told me I think a 75mm 200mm
and how to ask (attached sketch)

2nd question) Depending on the shape of my room to ask how follow parallel or perpendicular to the plasterboard.

3rd question) and lines every 60 or 50 does not someone tell me the same.

4th question) In the other direction because my joists (in brown on drawing) never the same gap I put the lines With what

The easiest and most fun you could do if possible. This is me drawing on my sketch the lines
fur and especially for the sense plates was mainly how to begin etc. ....

last question and the seller tell me to put an angle on all four sides of the wall but another telling me to put the rail and only 2 sides.

PLEASE HELP ME TO SAY ALL MY QUESTIONS. Thanks in advance



35) Answer / CEILINGS: insulation, framing, hangers
Bj: I took your sketch and I added distance between fur or amounts, depending on what you choose to put, and I also set up the plates. In this case I took to 2.6 in length but you can save $ 3.0 mts by varying the spacing of furs. The maximum distance between fur or amounts is 0.6 mts, you can put some at 0.5 and 0.6 as the latest in what cases, or in reverse: take 4 to 0.6 mts 0.24 mts and another later to complete the 2.6 with 0.6 and start again until the end. If you take the plates of 3.00 mts you can outrun all 0.60 mts from beginning to end. Regarding
the angles you need just two ends to rest your frame if you're going to do the ceiling with pelts F530. If you're going to do with amounts instead you can put the rails.

Furs track or ceiling will always perpendicular to the joists and perpendicular to the plates always furs.

The lines of the same fur must be spaced at maximum 1.2 meters no matter if your joists are not all at the same distance apart, the suspension must not be more than 1.2 of one other. You can put the hanger was 0.80 to 1 mt etc.. A + Jorge



I fell for insulating the ceiling enough to fill 200 wool fully without touching the joists or sentence. If it makes you down too so put in the ceiling between joists wool 100 and a layer of 100 fully does not touch the joists.
That all I can say. I am sending you this sketch exceptionally because right now I do not have much time for me, who am not a designer, to make it to the computer, I had for the least 2 hours. So I invite you to read all the answers already given on the blog and compare them to your project. Of course I can guide you on things you do not understand but I can not right now-do calculations for you or re-explain the same thing to everyone. That said, I hope with all my heart you will pass your ceiling and I wish you good luck. See you soon. Jorge

0 comments:

Post a Comment