Thursday, February 15, 2007

Where Can I Watch Bang Bros For Free



26) Question / CEILING: noises ceiling
Hello, I saw your details on the SM forum
hello, I hope you can help me. I posted a msg earlier ms tt I will repost because I saw that you were a pro. We live in a new home (2 years) and pls weeks since we hear loud creaking upstairs at the plasterboard laid in slope, one gets the impression that the wind blows under the roof is cracked and the plasterboard. It's very noisy and ns not sleep because it surtt our bb ds ds his room and the corridor that is the + sound. A gentleman by the manufacturer must spend Wednesday he has already spent the last month I feel that ms can not do anything! It is a plaquist that we need not? At security, I do not know if the work-injury work pr this kind of pb? For the 28/01, the Biennale ends. Thank you in advance

26) Answer / CEILINGS: Ceiling noises
Bj: Question: Would it not he, indeed, to the wind by the tiles that can move your ceiling plasterboard? The expansion of the framework can also cause noise. For wind resistance he must block the passage of wind tiles for the expansion of the framework should try to have a constant temperature Inside the house, but both solutions are not the responsibility of plaquist. It is not their insurance is at stake but that of the bricklayer who must be ten. Already trying to butcher paper with the possible inflow of air from the side of the tiles to see if any improvement. See you soon. Jorge

0 comments:

Post a Comment