Thursday, February 15, 2007

Sore Feet After Basketball




33) Question / CEILING: insulation
Hello,

I have a question regarding insulation to my attic. I wish
:
1 - Keep the joists
Max 2 - Isolate best
3 - Leave an air space between insulation and adequate coverage.

For this I plan to use 100mm glass wool between joists with 45mm above between rafters. According to friends in the Var that is enough. The
worries is that I do not think wool 45mm bare.
Can I use fiberglass insulation for walls Isover BY type 40 or should I remove the layer of fiberglass?

Thanks in advance, Regards

,

33) Answer / CEILINGS: insulation
Bj: I think you can safely use glass wool for the walls. You're 45 with vapor barrier for walls "single space" 36 in coated kraft Isover + Jorge

0 comments:

Post a Comment